New Designers - Part 1 2012

I have recently just got back from exhibiting at New Designers in Islington, London. Had a fantastic week, met so many amazing and talented people and stayed at a lovely apartment with some of the fab girls i met at Staffordshire university ! I got so used to talking to other designers, telling them about my work and what i'm all about as a designer and i loved every minute of it, didn't want it to end to be honest. 
Here are some of the pictures i took while i was there: 
New Designers 2012

Day 1 - Putting the show up .. tiring!

My Wallpapers

Emma, Mine, Lorna and Lauren's Wallpapers

Lauren, Emma, Lorna and Me! Love these girls <3 

My geometrical design for Tigerprint - A Design A Day !

The Hummingbird Bakery - yummyest cupcakes ever <3 worth trying if you're there! 
My week in pictures :) I'm back from busy London! And my mind is RACING thinking about what is next to come.

yaz 'xo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author