ikat ikat everywhere!

These images are from Pinterest and can be found on my boards!
Some designs i have been doing inspired by the ikat prints i came across on Pinterest, I have put some of my favorites together above! 
This one is done by using inks, neon and metallic paints - very bright and its my favorite one!
This one is less bright and is done by using soft pastels .. i wanted to use similar colours and see the difference in materials, both designs are done on paper!
Thank you and Enjoy your weekend!
yaz 'xo

2 comments:

  1. I love these prints! I too am a sucker for an Ikat. Have a great day, dear!
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley :D im glad someone likes them lol im kinda obsessed with ikat at the moment! X

      Delete

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author