pillow fight competition

Here are my entries for the Ohhdeer Pillow Fight competition:

This one is inspired by Fall - Happy first day of Fall . . this means sort out your winter wardrobe and Hello frrrrrrreezing cold nights. Also, i love doing fashion illustrations so i just had to do one!

I recently did some freelance designs for kids wallpaper and i never used this giraffe drawing on my actually design but because its so cute i wanted to use it somewhere and i think it looks really cute on a cushion 
I know its two really different designs but both in similar styles, let me know what you think please! and also have you done any designs for the competition? Here's the Brief and the deadline is 25th of Sept (Midnight) 
Good Luck
yaz 'xo


1 comments:

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author