Dusty Diamonds + Yaz Raja Designs

I am so excited to share my latest collaboration with you! So Dusty Diamonds contacted me asking me to illustrate a logo and create a business card for them and of course i said YES! Not only do they sell beautiful jewellery pieces but the girl behind DD is so nice and A true inspiration for young female entrepreneurs. (including me)


The design for the logo is inspired by her Jewellery collection and the aim was to make it bespoke and original.  I wanted to make sure it was colorful and to illustrate a design that related to her brand. It was a beautiful challenge and i am grateful! To see my work in process Follow me on instagram or my Facebook page

And there is where you can Follow Dusty Diamonds

Let me know what you think?

yaz 'xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author