EVENT: Fighting Veil-Phobia in the US



Lovely Dorontine was kind enough to contact me and ask me if the girls at the college can use my 'Don't Judge me' hijab illustration for their up and coming Fighting Veil-Phobia in the US Event.
 I am glad they asked me and more than that i am happy that this illustration is being used for a good cause and to make people not be so fearful of a scarf! I hope it helps people and brings us together.

The Event is happening at St. Olaf College, In Northfield, Minnesota on the 5th of December 2013 in the US and the rest of the details are on the poster

Please support them and get involved

Many Thanks
yaz 'xo


1 comments:

  1. This is amazing Yaz your work is being used worldwide USA USA!! Katrina <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author