New - The Graduate Collection - Hallmark/Waitrose!

Hello Everyone, hope you all had a great time off and i wish you a fab 2014 :)

I have some amazing news i want to share with you all; I went on a work placement to Hallmark in October 2012 ( it feels like years ago) and while i was there i had a brief to design cards for Waitrose and they have now finally hit the shelves! I am so happy and excited to know that my work is going to be available for such a massive market and really grateful to Hallmark for giving me this opportunity.

These cards will be included in a range which is called 'The Graduate Collection' which showcases a collection of 4 UK graduates from New Designers (2012) and all these designs were handpicked by Waitrose. They are available to purchase now ( Jan 2014)

Here are some pictures to show you what my cards look like:

G
I initially did four designs but two of them were selected. They are handmade, using watercolours and black fine liner pens
D
These cards are slightly embossed on patterned areas. 
F
The back of the card; little introduction about me and the message inside the card reads: With Love.
G
To the honest; the best thing about this is that my Name is on it! 

If you happen to see my cards while you are shopping in Waitrose, please take a picture and send me via my Facebook page.

Thank you
Yaz 'xo


1 comments:

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author