#throwbacksketch :DAY23: white blouse + statement necklace

Happy Monday! Today i will be sharing a finished painting that was a part of my final major project at university for my third year - i did a lot of studies of fashion related objects,flowers and architecture that i was inspired by.. so this is just a small part of my final major project

I had a mannequin in the studio with a white crinkled blouse hanging on it with a necklace that i had made in my second year so it was still life painting and it took about a week or 2 to finish. 

Details - the necklace 

Details- Pearls
You can buy a print of this painting HERE

P.S i am thinking do a FAQ post on the last day on this month as it relates to this challenge and plus it will be a chance to answer all your questions; Please either comment below with your questions or post them on my Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/yazrajadesigns)

Many Thanks
yaz 'xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author