December Blog Challenge :: CASE A DAY - 01

Hello Everyone :) Happy December - It's come by so quick, i Started my Daily Blog Challenge in Jan 2015 and it's already the end of the year! 

For December 2015's challenge i am going to be posting a new Phone Case design daily - when i first started my business i used to just sell cases with my designs so i thought it will be a nice way to end this years challenge on that! Hope you like the Designs :)
Today's case is inspired by the UAE National Day ! Hope you like the Case and Stay tunes for more new cases!

The cases will be available for Android and iPhone and you can order via email at yazraja@gmail.com ( I will upload them on my etsy soon)

Many Thanks
yaz 'xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author