OhhDeer Pillow Fight Competition #3

Look what i came home to - my Cushion that i entered for the ohh deer competition! I ordered one of the them for myself and i am so glad i did, i love it! The fabric is beautiful, really soft and the print is gorgeous and i thought i was only going to get the pillow cover and then have to buy my own cushion but i got the finished product!
 I took some pictures: 
My Design in real life

you can order yours from HERE.

Detail of the watercolour flowers

Detail of the Bag

Finishing touches

Thank you ohhdeer.com
Really pleased with it overall and i am glad i entered the competition. The Last day to order it is the 29th of October Monday 2012. 

Thank You!
yaz 'xo



1 comments:

  1. Your design turned out great on this pillow!! It's a wonderful feeling to see your work on a finished products. Well done, dear!
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author