#throwbacksketch :DAY14: PARIS

Hello Everyone - i apologise for not posting yesterday - i honestly forgot so anyways i will be posting two blogspots today :D so yayy! On Friday i shared a Paris related brief with you guys (if you missed it, click HERE ) Today i will share the final piece of that brief..

This is A1 and i used heat transfer dyed papers to create the Eiffel tower 

I cut up every little strip, cross, shapes of the tower to create a 3D tower on the paper

I used bubblegum pink, charcoal, blush, sky-blue and white/crea, dyed papers.

I loved creating this and i totally forgot i had it - i think i need to frame it and have it in my house somewhere

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask
Stay tuned for Day 15's post :)

yaz 'xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author