#throwbacksketch :DAY16: Painterly shoes

Today i will be sharing some of the shoe studies i did back at university for one of my fashion modules - I used to work at the Betty Smithers Museum/Gallery in my second year and that meant that i had access to vintage garments, shoes and accessories so a lot of work was inspired by Fashion ( & i loved it ) 

Little cute clutch

Painterly style vintage shoes!


Still-life studies of vintage shoes

At the museum they also stocked current fashion accessories and garments so i also did studies of shoes that are currently on trend 

Wall Art of shoes - soft colours

So here are some of the shoe illustrations - Hope this post was inspiring and let me know what you think :)
I think that is when my obsession with shoes started - ever since then i keep going back and doing studies of shoes - love a good pair of stunning shoes!

yaz 'xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow on bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author